1/04/2010

Music

Since, I am still waiting for our first look pictures. I'm going to move on to the ceremony. However, I'm going to save the story of the ceremony until I get the pictures back. But I thought we could at least talk about the music. I put a ton of time and thought into the music. And I got quite a few compliments on the music.

Prelude Playlist
I Will Come to You (Acapella) x Hanson
Wayne Brady x Beautiful (Jonathon played this for me when we first started dating and said it reminded him of me.)
Smother Me x The Used
Everything x Lifehouse
The Luckiest x Ben Folds Five
So Much x The Spill Canvas
You x Amy Lee (unreleased)
Collide x Howie Day
The Way I Am x Ingrid Michaelson
First Day of my Life x Bright Eyes
Grow Old With Me x Postal Service
Ice Cream x Sarah McLachlan
Sunsets & Car Crashes x The Spill Canvas
Halo x Beyonce
Lullaby x Dixie Chicks (which if you haven't heard... you must!)
Ava Maria x Beyonce

Ceremony Music
Jonathon & Wedding Attendant's Entrance
     String Quartet x What A Catch, Donnie (Fall Out Boy)

My Entrance
      String Quartet x Grand Theft Autumn (Fall Out Boy)

Reception Playlist
I won't post it here, but it was various Christmas songs (spanning oldies, christian, punk, rock, pop).  Some examples: Street Drum Corps with Bert McCraken from The Used x Happy Christmas (War is Over), Britney Spears x My Only Wish, Elvis' x Blue Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see someone who has put so much thought into the music! We have a large selection that we play at ceremonies but most of the time it is left to us to decide what to play!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.