12/07/2009

See you on the other side.

It's a week and a half before the wedding and I have so much to do I'm not sure how to get it all done. We scrapped one project and added 3 more at the last minute. The other 3 won't take a ton of time and effort, but I still think they will be best.

So, with that in mind (and the fact that we so have to clean our house and finish rearranging the furniture) I will not be posting any more updates until after the wedding.

After the wedding, I will give you a few days of recap. I know that it will be a while before we get back our professional shots, but I will do the best I can.

So, stayed tuned on the 20th or so for recaps.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.