11/10/2009

One Month Funk and Good News

Our wedding is next month. I'm excited, happy, thrilled that it will soon all come to a close. However, I am also in a funk. There are still many things that need to be accomplished and I can't bring myself to do them. I need to make my headband, get my dress altered (this one is more serious, but I am waiting for my undergarments to arrive), taste test the main dessert, completely do our programs (also waiting for our officiant to approve the ceremony) and do all these little things. I'm not sure why I can't bring myself to do them right now.

BUT there is good news!!!

I sent my photographer a packet of things (timelines, pictures I had been drooling over since the beginning... etc) and she emailed me back.... and she is bringing a THIRD photographer with her. I'm really excited about this prospect. I'll tell you more about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.