11/16/2009

Almost there

I can’t believe how fast the time is flying and how quickly all the planning will be over. It’s bittersweet.

BUT I have to be honest with you. I am ready for a break. I am ready to not think about weddings and to do lists and worry solely about my hubbie and to do normal married things like clean house, cook dinner, and just hang out.

Last weekend, we went home to taste test our main treat at the reception that we are doing instead of a cake. I would love to tell you about it right now, but I can’t.

Mostly, because there is some question about whether or not it will be put in the local papers. Apparently, my seemingly innocent request was incredibly unique and there is some buzz going around. Let’s just say it is exciting.

The taste test went well and I am excited about the whole thing. I can’t wait to tell you. I’m horrible at secrets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.