5/09/2009

Something Old

2823_84638720807_513660807_2180104_7829785_n

This isn’t the best picture of my something old. However, it is the only one I’ve taken.  Let me introduce you to my something old.

This broach was my great grandmothers. I loved her very much, and we were very close. She passed away in 2001. I have this of hers. I thought I would have my mother pin it to my bouquet. It’s so gorgeous, truly vintage, and reminds me of playing in her jewelry box as a kid (my favorite activity at her house). And it means I get to have a piece of her with me on that day.

So here’s a list of my things so far: Something old – my great grandma’s broach, Something new – my dress and all that jazz, something blue – my choker, something borrowed – ???.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.