5/04/2009

Rehearsal Dinner Dress

0234%20copy

I am now looking for my rehearsal dinner dress.

Did I tell you my second dress fell through the cracks of a horrible seamstress and I gave up on it?

But the problem with my search for a rehearsal dress is that I love short bubble hem dresses (like the ones to the left.. OMG how cute are they?! I wish I knew who made them. I also wish I remember where I found this picture.) However, my wedding is December in the mountains of NC. Do you know how cold it is here in December? Yeah, it snows in October. Seriously. It’s cold. Now, admittedly the places we will be at are heated, but the trek to the truck may be chilly.

I really want a short dress though. It’s a style matter. I can’t decide if it’s better to suffer for fashion or be warm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.