4/14/2009

T minus 5 days

I'm pretty excited. Yesterday, I confirmed that Jonathon and I could go and take photos at our second engagement location. That is the surprise part. I know I promised a surprise like ages ago, but I had to wait until the right time. The time is this weekend. We are going on Friday to take our second set of engagement pictures. I’m terribly excited. Even though we are just shooting with a couple of friends to save money, it’s still going to be great just because of the location. So, this weekend (Sunday) at the earliest and next week at the latest you will get the surprise. I can’t wait.

My surprise for you was also a surprise for Jonathon. I really wanted to get him something special that would be a lasting memory more than just a material possession. It’s something nice for him. I can’t wait to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.