2/11/2009

inspiration board remix


New board for the wedding. I get these images, but I wanted to explain them somewhat. From the top: I want the bouquet style shown, but with white feathers, white peonies, and those gold roses. I love those cute orange centerpieces. (I think they are from Southern Weddings?) I love those programs but put into those cute pockets. Pizza from Angelo's here in Hayesville will feed us. Cute bolero material (digitally edited to achieve the coloring to match the dress ... but a bit blue. Sorry. and dress stitching from Wai-Ching. I love the color thigh highs. I'm thinking orange tights and creamy ivory fishnets... or the reverse? Adore the hair and makeup on that one. And the books are perfect centerpiece options too. I think they are from Once Wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.