2/04/2009

Dress Love

Tonight, after going to H & R Block to have our taxes filed, I am ordering my wedding dress. I am beyond excited. I wish I could tell you how excited I am. No loves I am not ordering the lovely dress I have been obsessing over for many weeks now. Nope, but I am ordering the dress that when I saw it I thought "This is THE dress." I suppose you are wondering why I am not showing you mountains of pictures. First off, because I haven't ordered it yet. I don't feel secure in posting things until I have laid down the money and it is completely definite. Secondly, it's hard to find pictures of this dress in a viable way. Thirdly, I am having a few things about it changed and thus any picture of the dress will not be exact.

That said, let me tell you where I am getting my dress from (many of you who know the designer will go.. "ohhhh I get those reasons now" after you hear this). I am ordering my dress from Chrissy Wai-Ching!! I know, swoon and sigh right? Her work is beyond gorgeous. I am so seriously stoked. I am also happy to announce that the dress in question is completely within my dress budget. I am also happy to say it fits my color scheme and is so perfectly me.

I'll show you pictures later. Post ordering it. With all the changes I am making (which is a few but not many). And if Chrissy thinks there is enough changes that she will send a sketch.. well I'll post that as well.

I'm so excited.

Invitation update: tomorrow!!! Tomorrow I will have my lovely, beautiful, perfect invitations. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.