12/22/2008

It Feels Like Home To Me

Happy Christmas Loves!!

I am heading back to TN in the morning. I am going to spend time with my family and friends and enjoy the season. Perhaps, I'll get some glam sephora presents. Mostly, I am looking forward to dinner with my family Tuesday night and breakfast with Jonathon's grandma on Wednesday and dinner with our friends on Friday.

I hope you all have a great holiday. I will be back sometime around the New Year (maybe before, maybe not). Until then, you can always read my archives.

Or you can check out some of these:

EAD is doing her favorite boards right now and the orange board and the emerald/mango board are killer.

At Ritzy Bee, they are counting down their winter favorites.

Martha can show you how to wrap up those last minute gifts. (That's where the image is from. Beautiful.)

Rocking: Feels Like Home x Chantel K.
Feeling: Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.