10/15/2008

WWW (dot)

I decided that Wednesday would be Wedding Wishes Wednesday!

So if I had all the money in the world to spend this is what I would do.

I'd send out completely stunning over the top invites, all letterpress of course. Like these from Oodora.



I would have the ceremony and reception at the Biltmore at Christmas!


The ceremony and reception would be covered in thousands of roses, peonies, calla lillies, and poinsettias. All of them in creams, oranges and bi colored oranges/reds.


For the ceremony I would have The Spill Canvas there to sing live.




I would wear this Reem Acra dress.


I would have John Lewis perform the ceremony. And it would move everyone to tears.


The reception would be a sit down Christmas dinner with all of the trimmings. Turkey, Ham, Lobster, Filet Minon, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Cranberry Sauce, Mac and Cheese, I mean everything. There would be a never ending line of any wine or champagne you wanted. An open bar all night for the dancing. After dinner it would become a night club setting. Complete with ice bars for liquors, snow falling, dancing, the best DJ in the country spinning hit after hit.




There would be Bollywood dancers to entertain my guests. And henna artists to cover people's hands and feet. Plus, a mock photo booth with Nigel Barker shooting. And Tyra, Barack, and Jonathon Rys-Meyers would all be there.

There would be a chess set for people to play.



We'd dance all night and end the night with a final high energy dance fueled by sugary sweets being passed round.



So that's my million dollar wedding fantasy. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.