9/29/2009

Hair Trial

9919_145406215807_513660807_3064567_2017114_n

Friday, I had my first hair appointment. I know it’s early, but I do things that way and I was DYING to cut my hair and my boy wouldn’t let me on the orders of our stylist.

So fed up, I went to see why I had to wait. And I got it. My hair looked girly sweet ( though I’m not sure about the ribbon yet) and I felt pretty despite my frown in this picture!

I got it done at the spa. They are seriously lovely there. The prices were reasonable ($35 for the trial) and the lady was so nice.

I really loved the atmosphere and I am dying to go back and book a massage with the hottie who I saw roaming the halls. LOL!

I look forward to getting my hair done that day and perhaps establishing a long relationship with this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.