3/02/2009

A moment...

I'm really excited today. Our Save the Dates are in the mail!! I mailed them today at lunch. Jonathon took me out to El Cancun for some Mexican to lift my spirits (bad day) and then when we got to work again we walked hand in hand to the post office and mailed them!! It's official, people are invited, my dress is ordered, and our beautiful letterpress invites are sitting at the apartment looking lovely. (Did I mention how lovely they are wrapped? See!) Anyway.

So, it makes me smile knowing that all of our work is starting to come together. Nevermind, the fact that I am so busy and swamped and house buying emotionally exhausted. I feel inspired today. I have a meeting with a florist in the next few weeks. I have so much wonderful vibes going around.

Who else is ready for spring?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.