1/04/2009

Color Scheme

My fiance's sister is now engaged. I adore my soon to be sister in law and I am happy for her. She loves the color green. So, today I got inspired by her love of green and ran across a color scheme she might like.

Emerald Green, Navy, and Antique Gold. I think it would be classy and sophisticated. I am working on finding the images for an inspiration board. I did find the perfect bridesmaid dress. But aside from that I am still working on it.

I also started working on simple, but cute monograms or name plates. I did this one yesterday. I did a few more if you'd like to see more let me know.

Pay attention this week. I am feeling very inspired this week. I'll be posting some extra things. But I do go back to work. That will be an adventure as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.