11/08/2008

Blurb!!!

Well, I'm having fun. I am working on our guestbook. We decided to do a digital scrapbook after getting the idea to make our own wedding album on Blurb. I am really excited about Blurb. I love the thought of being able to create your own book of anything. I write all the time and this might be an avenue to get a book of my work. At any rate, I've been adding photos, telling stories, and generally having a good time. I need to scan all of the other items in. But I'll have to do that later.

I'm also thinking about adding playlists, things that were popular, dates we had, movies we saw, trips we took, and other scrapbooky type things. It's going to take a ton of work, but I have 13 months!

I'm kinda excited about going home. I am going to work on my Save the Dates with my mom while Jonathon is in Atlanta. Then, I'm going to Becky's to look at shoes for the wedding. I want to get them before the dress so I can wear them to try on dresses. But I'm also looking forward to some down time.

I thought I'd share a few of the images from my scrapbook/guestbook with you.


This picture is one of my favorite from when we started dating.

Date night on the mountain (one of the best days of my life.)






We are mothertrucking rockstars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.