9/21/2008

Bridal Show Day

Well, we are about to head out to the bridal show. However, we taking a detour and stopping by Apple Annie's first. They have an amazing selection of gifts and accessories. Most of it is wedding perfect. Not to mention the fact that they have tons of wonderful scented candles, Vera Bradley, and other goodies. I think today we will pick up our wax seal kit from there for the invitations. She has the whole kit with the gold wax for less than what I would have thought. Considering the price it is online. I'm pretty excited. This will be our first bridal show.

Last night, I changed the idea for our Save The Dates (STDs). I had an orginal idea, but I have opted to do it differently. And I am in love with this idea. Even though it will be alot of work. Oh well. More later after the bridal show. And my wonderful boy is going to guest blog for us later for a male perspective on the bridal show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.