9/22/2009

The wait…

I am dying for our wedding to get here. Friday afternoon, Jonathon and I took our invitations to the post office to be weighed. We got lucky because they only required one stamp.  But I hated breaking up the sweet king and queen set.

Jonathon came up with the idea of putting the king stamp on his family and friend’s invitations and the queen on mine. It was a cute idea I admit.

So, while he drove to Wal-Mart, I neatly stamped the invitations. I want to wait to mail them (I have plenty of time.) until the rain lets up a bit. I may take them back to TN to be mailed when we go home in a few weeks. Maybe October will be less rainy. Maybe.

Just a few more months. Hurry already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.