7/26/2009

Sorry

I have been a bad blogger lately. In my defense, I have been very sick. I got taken out by a peace lily. I did not know I was allergic to Sasquatch when we brought her home. She took me down with a massive sinus infection that involved swelling lymph nodes and other icky stuff. I am better now. The past few days have been busy on the wedding front and I thought I would share a few things with you.

If you will stick with me this week, you will be in for some wedding overload.

I should also mention that I am now planning another wedding as well. This other wedding is my soon to be sister in law, Kourtney. Her wedding is the complete opposite of mine. It’s going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.