6/23/2009

Anniversary

Today, is an anniversary of sorts for Jonathon and I. We celebrated in style. We had great Italian food at a nice little cafe. We shopped (but didn’t buy anything) at expensive antique stores, went to see Year One, and played mini-golf.

Today was a day away from my normal life. My life that has been depressing me lately. No job as of yet. I didn’t get the job I interviewed for. They went with someone who had more experience and I haven’t heard anything back from the latest resume I turned it. Depressing job market … especially in the middle of nowhere, but today was good.

Here’s a sneak peak of what is coming in future blog posts when I finish my temp job (which is surprisingly hectic).

Orange and WHite 134My something blue. My choker. Pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.