5/27/2009

Calligraphy

I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that I was working on my calligraphy. I started working on them over the long weekend. It’s a process. I have horrible handwriting anyway. I like them, but I also think that it still looks like a child wrote these. Jonathon and my mother (who love me and are biased) ay that they look amazing.

It’s a process. Jonathon draws a straight line in light pencil for me. Then, I address them practicing each word at a time. Then, going with it. I think I’ll get faster the more I do. Since it’s taking an hour to do each one.

Orange and WHite 041Orange and WHite 001 Our envelope with the stamps.Orange and WHite 042 Orange and WHite 044 

My practice notebook. I don’t want to violate privacy sorry, no addresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.