3/15/2009

Busy Week

All 017I had a pretty great week at home for wedding stuff. I am going to break it down into several posts because it would be a long one otherwise.

 

  • I made one of my first DIY projects since my Save the Dates. (Hint: see the picture? It’s not totally done, but close.)
  • I got vases for our centerpieces.
  • I tried on wedding dresses, even though I have already ordered mine.
  • One of my bridesmaids got her wedding dress.
  • I got the perfect finishing touch for our invitations.

So, for right now I thought you would like to see my first bridesmaid dress (that I have seen I haven’t seen Court’s dress yet).

All 028 This is my beautiful sister in law to be and that is her dress. I’m really excited about it. It’s so cute. It’s a $300 dress, she got it for $70. She looked so pretty in it.

I was also asked about my engagement session. The first session isn’t my favorite, but I’ll post those for you soon as well. The next set of engagement pictures is in April. Those will be impossibly fun and they are my surprise, Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.