2/06/2009

My Dress!!!!!!

It's official. I have given Chrissy my measurements. I have paid my deposit. I feel completely comfortable posting this now. I have commissioned the absolutely most perfect dress from Chrissy Wai-Ching. I ordered the Pandereta gown (orange and white is absolutely perfect). I also ordered the Muse bolero with the edges dyed orange to match the dress, and a veil to match the bolero. I am so beyond stoked. I couldn't imagine a more perfect dress. Or a nicer person to work with. She has been so wonderful. I can't wait to see the final process... in about 3 or 4 months.


** all images are personal screenshots from Chrissy's website and copyright Chrissy Wai-Ching.

Rocking: Seinfeld
Feeling: Ecstatic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, lightly. Inappropriateness and spam will be deleted.